some old corps photos

Actually, I think Jim Latimer was on more than Jeff Vorhees was. I'm the pittiest of pitheads, and I thought there was too much face time for the pits that year. Crazy, man.

All I know is almost every time I looked at the screen, I kept seeing Jeff's ugly mug!!

Where did Latimer march? I don't recognizde the name.

All I know is almost every time I looked at the screen, I kept seeing Jeff's ugly mug!!

Where did Latimer march? I don't recognizde the name.

Madison.

Since we had so many guard photos being posted in the recent guard posts, i thought we could start a photo thread were any and all corps photos can go!

So, to start it off, how about Santa Clara Vanguard!

SantaC-15.jpg

Jr. member of the Midwest Color Guard Circuit.

Vaqueros?

JuniormemberofaMWCGCGuard.jpg

That's the Vaquero's all right. And that pic is hornline instructor Joe Celmers daughter. Joe passed away a while back, but I'm sure his daughter is still out there somewhere. She was a cutey pie... :laughing:

The black guy from 84...the one who plugged on soprano in 83 and got the "Closeup of the Gods" during Strawberry Soup?

That's the fella. Look at his hands on that long roll he plays in 'Strawberry.' Great technique. His father was a professor of percussion at U Wisconsin.

That's the Vaquero's all right. And that pic is hornline instructor Joe Celmers daughter. Joe passed away a while back, but I'm sure his daughter is still out there somewhere. She was a cutey pie... :laughing:

That pic of that girl is a hoot.....

I showed my wife the pic a minute ago..... " she's so cute and adorable" she said with a smile.

Thanks for posting.

'Made our day !