some old corps photos

I'm curious, is there anything else happening in any of the other threads. I've only had time to check up on this one.

LOL! Couldn't tell ya, since this is the one and only thread I've been tracking lately. And what a great trip down memory lane it's been . . . and continues to be!

Wow Jim.....you look hot!  :blink:

You think he looks hot? You should have heard him and his buddies bang those drums. I regret - they were too HOT for us to catch in 1980! And then he taught them how to play hot for a few more years. :blink:

Man, what a great show this was and one of my favorite moments from '84!

Peggy Kelly

Does this have to do with this Nancy? If so, I'm sorry, but I've lost track there are so many pages and so many pictures!

You think he looks hot? You should have heard him and his buddies bang those drums. I regret - they were too HOT  for us to catch in 1980!  And then he taught them how to play hot for a few more years. :blink:

There seems to be quite a few "Jims" that are too hot from New Jersey.......waving my fan at my face right now..... :blink:

......it's a good thing.....