some old corps photos

Sorry, Rob, no film - but anyone here from Racine who can dig some up - will pay good money for it, as well as convincing a certain former drill instructor from a certain midwestern all male plaid-infested junior pre DCI corps to make copies of certain late sixties/early seventies videos that we KNOW he has, to sell to a very interested fan base/alumni group........

BobB - comprende?????

b**bs

Edited by RobH

From 1917, and I'm not making this up,

THE RACINE BEAVER QUEENS Drill team!!!!

old_corps_photos_006-660x547.jpg

:laugh::ph34r::laugh:

Yeah,whats with the origami on their heads? :P

Dan, I just emailed you about this one... it's a heartbreaker-

That would be my arm (and edge of my tenor) at the very left in this photo  :(  but much more heartbreaking (and serious) is the tenor drummer 2nd from the right... my great pal Steve Weekes who just recently passed away after a very long battle with ALS.

RIP Brother

Interesting sidenote... to the left of Steve is Scott Pearson (multiple year I&E Tenor Champ) and far right on tenors... I do believe the current Corps Director of Phantom Regiment.  We were all so young (and old).

Madison is hosting the 5th Annual "Rockin for a Cure" on April 23rd in Madsion to raise funds and awareness for curing ALS, an event originally started by Steve if Im not mistaken. Go to www.rockinforacure.org for more info on this.

I think youre mixed up on Scott Pearson. Im fairly certain its another Scout Alumni, Pat Seidling whos running Phantom now.

Scott btw is a member of our forum. Join in !!

Edited by dans24103

Okay Scott,

Fixed the photo!!

Can83-07c.jpg

By the way, you can email Jim De Looze for high resolution copies of any of these photos. www.delooze.com

Edited by dans24103

St.Pat's day 1984. :)

RH1127.jpg

From 1917, and I'm not making this up,

THE RACINE BEAVER QUEENS Drill team!!!!

old_corps_photos_006-660x547.jpg

Woa, wait....I saw that movie at a friend's bachellor party, it was kind of a new twist on the old Ester William's movies. They look very different with their clothes on though.

Woa, wait....I saw that movie at a friend's bachellor party, it was kind of a new twist on the old Ester William's movies. They look very different with their clothes on though.

LOL! :P

The 1970 Madison Jr. Scouts. This was the seed bed of the 1975 Madison Scouts. This generation aged-out in 1977-1978.

1970fulljrcorps.jpg