some old corps photos

maybe because the ego's required to play either are quite similar...

b**bs

:doh:

Hey Nancy. Do you have any pictures at all of the Boston Crusaders? I have started a Crusaders History Group on myYahoo.

So much of the Corps history especially pictures and other memoribilia of the Corps seems to be lost. So I am trying to start a history group of the corps, so others can put pictures of any year any decade of the Boston Crusaders.

The url for the group is in my signature area. We are always saying we are going to start a history section of the corps.

Well I am starting one, so all are welcomed to join.

1989003.jpg

Here is one for ya ! 1989 DCI East, Allentown Pa. Pelims

~G~

Hey, GMichael, you have any pics of when you marched Madison?

But Jimmy Goff (his older brother) played tenors :P

And wasn't Jack a Baritone?

And wasn't Jack a Baritone?

so_crazy_003.gifso_crazy_062.gifhysterical.gif

Hey Nancy. Do you have any pictures at all of the Boston Crusaders? I have started a Crusaders History Group on myYahoo.

So much of the Corps history especially pictures and other memoribilia of the Corps seems to be lost. So I am trying to start a history group of the corps, so others can put pictures of any year any decade of the Boston Crusaders.

The url for the group is in my signature area. We are always saying we are going to start a history section of the corps.

Well I am starting one, so all are welcomed to join.

Hi bobk9258, Ms. Malibu who did post pictures of BAC was the person who made the collages for me. It was the top 12 from 1980, my age out year. However I will look around as I do have some pics and will also answer your PM shortly.

:doh: that rifle line just looks as awesome as I remember them!!!

You'll find more Boston pictures on the Les Chatelaines website. (I tried posting the link, but it won't let me. Maybe try doing a search to see if you can find it.) Yes, it's in French, but for the corps with English names are indicated as such in the subject lines. There's a Boston Crusaders thread with photos right there on the first page.

You'll find more Boston pictures on the Les Chatelaines website. (I tried posting the link, but it won't let me. Maybe try doing a search to see if you can find it.) Yes, it's in French, but for the corps with English names are indicated as such in the subject lines. There's a Boston Crusaders thread with photos right there on the first page.

Sue, Thanks I got the 3 photos that were at the Les Chatelaines website. They are very nice pic's. You. For some reason I cannot upload them here though...