30 YEARS AND STILL GUESSING ABOUT OUR DQ

I just had the opportunity to read some of the most outrageous posts ever regarding our 1975 season. It's great that the corps lives in infamy to this day, but all the EXPERTS here just feed the speculation and the myth. As one who was there through the DQ, and more importantly, the weeks preceding the finals...it was clearly obvious that this incident was planned for quite some time. Rather than rehash this subject here as I guess you have done...you can write to me personally, and I will show you ACTUAL copies of the "destroyed" drum sheets, and whatever else you would like to settle this once and for all. And yes....we have a score. First place....6 over Scouts

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had the opportunity to read some of the most outrageous posts ever regarding our 1975 season.  It's great that the corps lives in infamy to this day, but all the EXPERTS here just feed the speculation and the myth. As one who was there through the DQ, and more importantly, the weeks preceding the finals...it was clearly obvious that this incident was planned for quite some time.  Rather than rehash this subject here as I guess you have done...you can write to me personally, and I will show you ACTUAL copies of the "destroyed" drum sheets, and whatever else you would like to settle this once and for all.  And yes....we have a score.  First place....6 over Scouts

:feednotroll:

What a friggin tool

Looks like someone needs to head back to r.a.m.d.

You either have information, or you don't... you either post things or you don't.

It's been 30 years. The Bridgemen who frequent this site are somehow able to speak about what happened to them with out the cloak and dagger act you're putting up.

Otherwise, let's all put on our tinfoil hats and wait.

cloak and dagger

I'd call it a song and dance, and if it is a dagger, it's one of those spring-loaded plastic ones that look like they go in.

As one who was there through the DQ, and more importantly, the weeks preceding the finals...it was clearly obvious that this incident was planned for quite some time.  Rather than rehash this subject here as I guess you have done...you can write to me personally, and I will show you ACTUAL copies of the "destroyed" drum sheets, and whatever else you would like to settle this once and for all.  And yes....we have a score.  First place....6 over Scouts

:yawn:

As one who was there through the DQ, and more importantly, the weeks preceding the finals...it was clearly obvious that this incident was planned for quite some time. 

really eh?. So you guys had weeks to plan your pathetic behavior at Finals?

But yea, the Cavies defintely deserved the treatment they received [/sarcasm]......afterall, they had members that met the age requirement.

Tool.