how conditioned were YOU?

I was extremely conditioned to my dc tenure. my first through (literally) 10 years out, I ACHED to be marching in the summers. I still get weepy and emotional when I smell fresh cut grass and deisel fuel.

How about you guys?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Bruce! You used to have beautiful long dark hair. What about your beard?

AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THREAD DERAILMENT COMPLETE!

Edited by apoch003

Very....well....conditioned............

hand_bell_ringing_lg_wm.gif

:blink:

D#MN YOU PAVLOV!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Goldsmith1210

If you are asking if I could still do a 13 minute show with a tymp strapped to me, the answer is........ <**> . Heck, it's been 24 years since I've done that! :P

I was extremely conditioned to my dc tenure.  my first through (literally) 10 years out, I ACHED to be marching in the summers.  I still get weepy and emotional when I smell fresh cut grass and deisel fuel. 

How about you guys?

After every Labor day weekend(at least since 1983),I go into a withdrawal funk for about a week or so.Then I wash my hair. :P

Okay, here's another.  Why are people afraid of the original question?

I do not think that there are many who are afraid of this thread, but the answer is quite obvious....I mean look at all of drum corps junkies here awaiting our next fix.....I myself am waiting for an extremely loud hornline...from a junior corps!....maybe the new Kingsmen will reintorduce that old sound...doubtful, but hey we old pharts can dream!

I do not think that there are many who are afraid of this thread, but the answer is quite obvious....I mean look at all of drum corps junkies here awaiting our next fix.....I myself am waiting for an extremely loud hornline...from a junior corps!....maybe the new Kingsmen will reintorduce that old sound...doubtful, but hey we old pharts can dream!

Hey Felix,

I am working on an old house here in town, and guess what I found down in the basement? A baritone!

Dude it fits me PERFECT!

It's old - like me.....

It's all dented up - like me......

It's missing a few parts - like me.....

and it has it's own distinct odor......(come 'on now)

Now I can attempt to get my chops back in shape for a POSSIBLE return........I hear they are just going to do parades this year.....right up my alley! :blink: