Donny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway...

Lets do it!!!

Donny

I just received a call from DA and I listened to Cru playing ensemble over a cell phone. If you have ever listened to a drum corps over a cell phone before, you know the quality is not that good. Well, I have to to tell you the brass line sounded GREAT!

This is a drum corps!!

Best of luck to CRU, and welcome BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Joe!!!

I guess I got a little excited today after hearing the horn line in an arc. I wanted to share my excitement with someone, and I figured you would appreciate it.

I can't imagine what it sounded like over the phone but I do know what it sounded like in person, and it was certainly making me happy to hear. This corps could be a very good DCA corps by the seasons end...

Donny

^OO^

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

yep

so after a decent parade showing, we went to Mike Linton's cottage on beautiful Sodus Bay.

Lots of energy abounding concerning the corps right now...I want to keep it strung along into the first show in Copiague and then all way until DCA. I want to get two DCA finalists from Rochester again.

We still need a few members to come along with us. This weekend camp in Long Island will tell what we really have for all of the numbers. I hope we can fill up this weekend.

Thanks to our friends from PTB that respect a deal when they made one way back when. I, for one, really appreciate it!!!

Donny

This was a great weekend!! Perfect weather too... I didn't need my rubber pants afterall. Wish I could have made it to the cottage but I had to get home to mow the lawn.... Don't worry Brian, when I mowed I only turned to the left :angry:

BTW Carl..... It's ON!!! I personally scored a 94.00 in the parade today and I'm not going to let your 94.25 go that easily.... I'll see you on the field this Saturday.... you're going down!!! :angry:

This was a great weekend!! Perfect weather too... I didn't need my rubber pants afterall. Wish I could have made it to the cottage but I had to get home to mow the lawn.... Don't worry Brian, when I mowed I only turned to the left  :angry:

BTW Carl..... It's ON!!! I personally scored a 94.00 in the parade today and I'm not going to let your 94.25 go that easily.... I'll see you on the field this Saturday.... you're going down!!!  :angry:

I agree about this weekend, I had a good time this weekend. The weather actually held up and we were able to a lot done. Looking forward to hopefully finishing up this coming weekend. Well I'm off...see some of you in 4 days..lol

Matt