Crusaders Alive and Well

Weekend information is up on the web site.

Bring your Game!!!

WE GO ON

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 days till show. thats have good practices this week and get alot done.

good luck tonite too the CRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK... Is this thing on? (tap tap tap...) I've tried posting a couple times and either my computer is messing up or it's the site.... So here goes.

This camp is going to be GREAT. I'm bringing another melliphone this week! AND we're less than an hour from my house... It couldn't be better for me.

I too have been listening to the tape I made from last Saturdays hornline run through. I gotta say it is a BEAUTIFUL sound. Of course it isn't perfect but for March... Yeah, it is real close. Just a little CYA from what I could hear.... PLEASE for the love of GOD, before Donny starts throwing chairs.... everyone please stop breathing on the last beat of the measure....LOL I'm guilty as well. Sorry Donny! Once we clean this and get the dynamics down NOBODY is gonna be able to watch our show sitting on their butts! Anat's duh TROOT!!! (thanks Gene and RIP poopsie)

JAMESTOWN H.S. I think directions are on the website. BE PART OF THE CRUSADE!!!!

I would like to wish Cru good luck in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing Mike, Donnie, Gary, ect... (but not McCarthy) lol

Edited by SoloSop420

I would also like to wish Cru good luck in the next couple of weeks.  Looking forward to seeing Mike, Donnie, Gary, ect...  (but not McCarthy)  lol

LOL!!!

Best of luck next week Crusaders!!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing everybody again! I SURE hope it is at practice on SUNDAY morning!

Hoping and praying for all of you.....