Weird noise in Cadets 1987?

It was an ambulence going by. I remember it very vividly.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a fire truck from the station behind the basketball fieldhouse.  I remember sitting in the end zone stands saying " that'll make the album"

And J Birney Crum in Allentown has the planes coming into ABE Airport. One of the prop jobs made it into the end of our Channel I drum solo in 77 or 78 at DCA. If it had been a few seconds sooner the drums would have drowned it out.

• 2 weeks later...
It was an ambulence going by. I remember it very vividly.

Martha's right. I was way up to the the tip top of the stadium (what we used to refer to as the "nosebleed" section). I had performed earlier in Sky Ryders and wanted to see Garfield from as high up as possible because I was in awe of that drill. I didn't have a ticket so I just kept walking till I found somewhere to sit down (which was practically at the top row). Right before Garfield's closer was getting really moving, an ambulance was about to pull out from behind the the visitor's side (I think maybe I could see it in a gap between two pieces of the stands) it hit it's lights and siren for about a second or two - like to warn oncoming cars in the parking lot to stay clear...or something.

Edited by bradrick