2005 DCP-I/A #4

With the passing of the rules for the DCP-I corps, starting April 4th, you may start to submit your fantasy corps, both junior and seniors. I hope to have the tour schedule up before that time so you can send either Jeff and I your corps and touring schedule all at once.

- Steve B

Exec. Director DCP-I/A

p.s. Off-season DCP-A has been cancelled due to lack of responce (only 6 corps).

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you send your info in... please make sure to send it to DCPFantasy@hotmail.com That way we are sure to get it on time. Also one corps per e-mail would be great! Be sure to put the corps name in the subject of the e-mail! Thanks!

End of the month. I just need to tweek some locations and get the seniors tweeked also.

BTW, I love what is going on with the corps. You directors, you need to give yourself a hand. Lot of creativity out there with show designs AND press releases. clap.gif

We have announced some really insane and sweet sounding shows..... this is gonna be cool. :D

After a year hiatus, The long overdue return of PIPELINE will happen in 2005.

Also look for a Senior corps out of Scottsdale Arizona to come out this summer as well!

since i been out of the league for a while, without readin all the rules again, is it still pretty much the same format?

And anyone wanna be really cool, and send me Updates and scores to my mail stops on tour this summer?!?! gives me somethin to read on the bus!

Welcome back! :)

Probably towards the end of April.