***SUNRISERS REPORT***

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Mike said!

Go Sun in '05!!!!!! :worthy:

Fran

Nick has informed me that he will NOT be allowing me to shave his head before we go on at finals.

Now I could handle this myself. I am bigger, stronger and faster than Nick (not to mention smarter and better looking :D). I'm certain I could easily wrestle him to the ground and make a complete spectacle of things if need be.

But I ask you......wouldn't it be more fun for everyone if we all just busted his balls mercilessly all summer long until he finally gives in and allows the shaving with nothing but a whimper and a sad face???

Have at him, folks!!!

Nick has informed me that he will NOT be allowing me to shave his head before we go on at finals.

Now I could handle this myself. I am bigger, stronger and faster than Nick (not to mention smarter and better looking  :D). I'm certain I could easily wrestle him to the ground and make a complete spectacle of things if need be.

But I ask you......wouldn't it be more fun for everyone if we all just busted his balls mercilessly all summer long until he finally gives in and allows the shaving with nothing but a whimper and a sad face???

Have at him, folks!!!

That is becasue you are going to shave his head after finals, come one now,, we all know this is going to happen. Sorry Nick

Now I could handle this myself. I am bigger, stronger and faster than Nick (not to mention smarter and better looking  :D). I'm certain I could easily wrestle him to the ground and make a complete spectacle of things if need be.

Have at him, folks!!!

Since I am (once again) a marching member, I will help hold him down and we WILL shave his head!!

Still limited openings in the corps - come march with a great bunch of people!!

1 day til our next full corps rehearsal (full weekend camp)

2 days til our first dress runthrough

8 days til our first competition (that's 1 week and a day)

78 days til prelims

2 days til Andrea's birthday

112 days til my birthday

79 days until finals

79 1/2 days til Glen shaves Nick's head (it's going to happen)

17 days til our next parade

25 days until Glen's first "Van Camping" trip for the Clifton show

9 days til Tom's birthday

i love my sunrisers sticker on my car :)

i got beeped at by a caballero on the ride home last sunday.

dude, 8 days until our first show... i'm SO excited and kinda nervous. but yayyy camp this weekend!