But at $3.00 a beer it got a little expensive.  <**>

Doing the chicken dance was a blast.  :)

Then at 3:30am it was off to Nick Tahos for the famous Garbage Plate. b**bs

Didn't get to sleep until 5:30am and then I was up at 7:30am for rehearsal with

CRU.  :music:

God love Drum Corps

$3.00 is alot????? Oh MY

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still no reviews :(

<--- is angryfied

yah

Hey there,

I was not at the show, but have talked to a couple people who gave me their thoughts. Basically what I heard is the Crusaders are back........... the corps is a good size and once everyone gets their parts down, the corps should do well competitively.

As a former Crusader, I want you guys to seriously kick some butt this summer. I have made some great friends through the Crusaders, some of which are still there and some of which have moved on.

Marching in a Rochester corps is no longer possible for me now that I live in Virginia. but a part of my heart will always wear green. I cannot wait to see you guys this summer.

ready............ front......... CRU!

I will be listening.

Thanks Tammy

We represented fairly well IMHO...we were short a few good members and we still put 35 horns up there. The drum line came far with Scott Johnson in town...and we started drill on Sunday. All in all, a pretty positive weekend.

While we learning drill, one of those very angry looking black clouds came from the west, unique to Edgerton Park at this time of year. All of a sudden the temperature dropped 20 degrees and the wind came up to around 40mph...Mike and I looked at each other and got everyone off the field just in time. I bet you remember those days...LOL. It started hailing and that was the end of the weekend...luckily there was only a half hour left...as we drove away the sun came out and every thing was beautiful again...

Donny

all i heard was that white sabers have a really hard show this year, should be interesting!

• 3 weeks later...

[

I'm not really sure it is a hard show that the

White Sabers have, but it will be a fun one!!!