2005 Live Season Discussion

Props to ya.

It's prolly cause you turned in your captions a day before the deadline. Everyone else's changes should kick in tonight, then we shall see if you are still sitting in the top 3.  B)

Actually Jeff... The captions I turned in yesterday were to be used starting DCP-I Championships week, so the top 3 score I earned last night is from my current in place captions. I was already approaching that score with them :-) The caption changes should make them better! (hopefully)

I'm sure we may dip, but oh well... We just want to be in the mix! Where have you been!?!? I haven't seen Brass Ablaze in top 25 in a while??? What are you doing with the kids?

Edited by ScadesBari

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Jeff... The captions I turned in yesterday were to be used starting DCP-I Championships week, so the top 3 score I earned last night is from my current in place captions. I was already approaching that score with them :-) The caption changes should make them better! (hopefully)

I'm sure we may dip, but oh well... We just want to be in the mix! Where have you been!?!? I haven't seen Brass Ablaze in top 25 in a while??? What are you doing with the kids?

There have been some big changes since reginals but we havn't implemented them into a show yet because we want them to be perfect. We feared that if we jumped right out with sloppy changes it would tarnish our scores and make them worse. So instead we've stuck with basically the same show as regonals while we have been practicing an entirely new ending and some other major changes to get them down perfect. We hope to debut out masterwork tonight. :P

Additionally I got to spend some time with the design staff for our division 3 corps and we made some much needed changes to some spots in those shows as well that we have been strugging with all season. Hopefully they will make a positive impact on our shows.

The B corp show didn't change much, but I've heard they have been cleaning TONS. And I heard that they are finally "on fire" to the point where they are feeling confident in the show and getting very clean sounds and making great results. They are predicting a nice score boost on their next show as well. Can't wait to see how it goes.

All in all, we are excited and we feel like the last few days have made way to some really positive changes in the shows and we hope the judges agree. Stay tuned for scores. :)

Edited by Brass Ablaze

If it makes you feel better, you don't have to make the Rainy City Sound changes yet. I think I put down august 2nd but they don't perform again until Friday Aug 5th. And you can hold off on the Brass Ablaze B changes until Thursday as well if you want. It might be fun to stagger my changes anyway. :)

Not all are up... Kiwannis Score is still out. Believe it or not... I got them as a caption in in one of my corps.

You don't say...

Bet I can guess which one B)