2005 Live Season Discussion

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is their anyway we can get rankings?

What kind of rankings? I have updated the graph.

Well you are only .2 ahead of me AND I have been taking some caption awards (and you haven't :P)

Did the Skylarks ever beat Mystré atFDCI finals... oh wait.... nope :P

Different league, same results. I got my rival now!

See you guys in Europe. Pay attention to our show in Paris, the guard will be using all white flags.

Silver Knights (Division I) is in 13th place, I think that is the highest they have been all season! That isn't a safe number, and Tri-Color is sitting in 17th; while Emerald Regime is close behind them in 19th. All three of their scores are REALLY close, to the tenth. This is looking good for the entire Tri-Color Organization (Silver Knights, Tri-Color, Emerald Regime) all corps are in the mix. Great job! :)

13th Silver Knights - 81.655

17th Tri-Color - 81.430

19th Emerald Regime - 81.323

All corps have done some major overhauling, and I think are setting themselves up for success for the up coming regionals! At least one of my corps is besting Brass Ablaze :P How does it feel sitting below a Regional Division I corps Jeff? :P

Edited by ScadesBari

Sorry I haven't updated the stats, I'm out of the country and I forgot to send myself the spreadsheet. I'm also going to be without internet for the next 15 days starting tomorrow.

Jeff - Since you already keep the data, could you update the thread for me while I'm gone?

I'm dumb for not letting anyone know...Things have just been really crazy here visiting family and all.

At least one of my corps is besting Brass Ablaze :P  How does it feel sitting below a Regional Division I corps Jeff?  :P

As long as I am beating Tri-Color, Matt. :P

I think we're the underdogs since you were whoopin on us early in the season. People like underdogs though. So does this mean I am in 14th at the moment? Man, I gotta knock down two more corps to get finals for the Championships? :worthy: Arg, this is not going to be easy. Silver Knights, here we come!

B)

Regionals should be close as last night's show had 8 corps in the 81 and 82 point range in Cali.

Edited by Brass Ablaze

2 Menagerie..................... 17.00 17.78 17.06 17.31 13.74 13.50 17.10 14.77 13.91 81.665

Menagerie is having its best season ever! With our current score we would be 13th in the div I rankings but we are div II and leading the 2nd place corps by over 1 point. Their score was the 3rd highest among DCP-W corps that day.

3 Star of Hawaii................ 16.73 15.30 14.53 14.57 14.16 14.16 15.43 14.77 15.60 76.560

3 Enigma........................ 17.00 17.00 14.08 13.60 13.74 13.50 14.41 14.77 14.49 76.485

Well I personally just went to Enigma's housing site and worked with the corps on some small tweeks to the music and drill. I feal that Enigma has the better package and just needs to clean and we will be right back on top of Star.

Edited by bssop97