Cadets "beatbox"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes, oh yes.  we must follow those all important rules.  oh my, oh my.  what will become of us if you don't follow the rules?  10 feet not 11.  10 feet not 11.  we can't go to 11 if the rules clearly state 10.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!!!???

So, like, what exactly are you trying to say? - :worthy: - That there shouldn't be any rules in DCI?

So whats the total now on useless threads here for the only sake of bagging on The Cadets?

So whats the total now on useless threads here for the only sake of bagging on The Cadets?

About the same as those bagging on amplification in general, the "good old days", why Winston-Salem is a crappy/great place for DCA Finals, and name your favorite "X" place corps.

...In other words, much like the cycle of locusts across the country, we're right about on schedule. :P

About the same as those bagging on amplification in general, the "good old days", why Winston-Salem is a crappy/great place for DCA Finals, and name your favorite "X" place corps.

You forgot what a bunch of ######## the people in Hershey are.

You forgot what a bunch of ######## the people in Hershey are.

Amen to that!!

Has anyone else noticed that DCP has turned into RAMD? Why can't we all just get along!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Anyway - penalties have only been enforced in second season for a number of years. There are no T&P judges at shows in California. You can pretty much do what you want up until then. It is rare that a corps will have something in their show that is penalty-worthy, even without a T&P judge, but not unknown.

Now back to the flames and trolls.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Cadets shows, but I really am dreading this part of the show, come Saturday night. :worthy: