Cadets have too much to say

For those trying to figure it out --

Cadets were overtime. The Shw was 11:20 but we keep adding, and now it is 11:36.

Last night, with our confusing opening, the time keeper started early -- therein making it a .3 penalty instead of the .2 we deserve.

We need to go faster.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrumCorpFan
For those trying to figure it out  --

Cadets were overtime. The Shw was 11:20 but we keep adding, and  now it is 11:36.

Last night, with our confusing opening, the time keeper started early -- therein making it a  .3 penalty instead of the .2 we deserve.

We need to go faster.

I'm sure you guys will get it figured out. I'm not worried.

Last night, with our confusing opening, the time keeper started early -- therein making it a  .3 penalty instead of the .2 we deserve.

It seems to me that if the time keeper can't tell where the warm-up stops and show begins, it may be a design problem, and therefore the .3 was "deserved".

I like marching warm-ups, and I don't remember 100% how the timer determines the start of the actual show, but obviously the determining factor needs to be noticable to the timer.

Just yell "START TIME NOW" on the amps! :blink:

Edited by sopranopilot

Starter pistols? No way....Rosie O'Donnell would have DCI execs lynched for advocating gun use! :) Look at the crap she tried to pull with Blast!

My suggestion -- bring back the ol' starter pistol and have a guard member shoot it off at the moment when the judging is supposed to begin.

Yes, but wouldn't that mean the girl wakes up from her dream?