Dallas TX - Battle of Blues #2

Tonight in Dallas -- BD & Bluecoats meet up again... We'll see who takes Percussion this time!!

Will be interesting to see overall who comes out on top between BD & 'Coats (probably BD--but it will be narrow!!).

Also....SCV, BK, and Glassmen all VERY close......

Catch everyone watching these scores later tonight!!!!

:)

Tonight in Dallas -- BD & Bluecoats meet up again...  We'll see who takes Percussion this time!! 

Will be interesting to see overall who comes out on top between BD & 'Coats (probably BD--but it will be narrow!!).

Also....SCV, BK, and Glassmen all VERY close......

Catch everyone watching these scores later tonight!!!!

I don't think it will be narrow at all. At least a 3 point spread btw the Blues..

I'm so excited to be going to this show!!!! I say BD by 2pts.

Also, I watched Vanguard rehearse last night. They have tightened things up considerably over the last 2 days. I think they will be closer to Crown than to BK & Glassmen. Don't underestimate Santa Clara. They just may surprise in SA, and finish as high as 7th...

Harvey

Wow, I can't believe you put Bluecoats 3 points over Blue Devils. Well, I guess anything can happen.  :P

Go Underdogs!

Elmo Blatch

I am not going to get into the "3 point" mix of words, but I will go out on a limb and say that 'Coats may take (I repeat MAY take) BD by 0.3 in Percussion and maybe one of the GE captions!!!

Man that's gonna be a good show. Wish I could be there.

BD on top by 2.1 and they will take percussion barely.

Oh we'll make a score guess.

BD 89.3

Bluecoats 87.2

Crown 85.3

SCV 83.2

BK 82.7

Glassmen 81.9

Colts 79.8

Southwind 75.3

Capital 75.0

Pure guess. We'l see how it goes.

BD on top by 2.1  and they will take percussion barely.

James... You wanna wager on the Percussion score? I think 'Coats have established themselves as a Percussion Powerhouse this year, and there will be NO MORE of the "BD" aura whenever they meet up.

'Coats will take drums by 0.3 (maybe 0.2).

Open your wallet, Chimo Sabe!!!!

:huh:

Coats 3 over the Devs....#### JUST FROZE...

:huh: Yes, it would freeze over, because the big, bad Blue Devils could NEVER be beaten by the "lowly" Bluecoats....give me a break. I hope they beat the Blue Devils squarely. Especially with all the narration the Devils are using.. (yes, I know coats use amped voice too...) May the "giants" fall, and a hard fall it would be!! :P