PR tops Scouts

The war is on.

Not sure that winning one show out of 5 or 6 constitutes a "war" being on.

If you are going to add a wise-guy response, at least be accurate. Regiment has beaten Scouts twice now. I love both shows, but as I posted elsewhere, everyone I talked to in S.A., and every single review from the S.A. show so far has said that Regiment should have won in S.A. too.

If you are going to add a wise-guy response, at least be accurate. Regiment has beaten Scouts twice now. I love both shows, but as I posted elsewhere, everyone I talked to in S.A., and every single review from the S.A. show so far has said that Regiment should have won in S.A. too.

Wow, so you should be a judge then, and all of the reviewers as well. LOL!

War... mmmmm. Speaking of which, what is with the Quote function being dead tonight?

Edited by IMcomguy

War... mmmmm. Speaking of which, what is with the Quote function being dead tonight?

seems to be working for me.

Yeah...it's a war! I say let's meet in the parking lot after the show and starting beating each other with the horns! You know..a big rumble between Scouts, PR, and Coats...maybe throw Crown in for good measure! The best part is that we'll ruin our B flat horns, not have enough money for new ones from all the medical bills and lawsuits, and have to settle for buying some of those darned G bugles again!! (there is always an upside!)

B)

CM