Mini Corps Championship at DCA...

Which Mini Corps Will the JUDGES Pick to Win at DCA?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mini Corps Will the JUDGES Pick to Win at DCA?

• CorpVets
    • Erie Thunderbirds
    • Ghost Riders
    • Golden Eagles
    • Mass Brass
    • Minne Brass
    • Renegades
    • South Shore Imperials
    • Other

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Renegades, but I have heard the Golden Eagles from last year. I was very impressed. I think if the Golden Eagles will take it up a notch they may have a real chance. So it probably will be close.

Believe it or not, I'm going to say this: No matter who wins, it's going to be a great competition. I am hoping that the Renegades, Golden Eagles, Mass Brass, ect.....have a good show. T-Birds have a good show. We think that we have a chance at getting another medal. However, if that's not the case, it is my objective, being on the MCA committee, to have a legitimate competing venue where there is little, or no question about who should have won. There will always be sore losers. (I could be one of them.....I hate to lose.) I think everyone involved in the Minicorps competition will be pleasantly surprised this year.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Believe it or not, I'm going to say this:  No matter who wins, it's going to be a great competition.  I am hoping that the Renegades, Golden Eagles, Mass Brass, ect.....have a good show.  T-Birds have a good show.  We think that we have a chance at getting another medal.  However, if that's not the case, it is my objective, being on the MCA committee, to have a legitimate competing venue where there is little, or no question about who should have won.  There will always be sore losers.  (I could be one of them.....I hate to lose.)  I think everyone involved in the Minicorps competition will be pleasantly surprised this year.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

..............UH OH......this could be DCP's first case of identity theft :rolleyes:

WHO ARE YOU...........??

I am wondering the same thing Gene...did Gary give Nick an "dutch uncle"

speech????

Anyway...I agree. Good luck to all competitors.

Donny

Anyone that was at LMS South Friday night knows who will win mini corps this year.

I saw a 19 person assembleage that could hang with the best of Future Corps.

2005 makes 2001 and 2003 look like warm-ups.

Man, my ears are still ringing. :rolleyes::beer::lol:

I didnt have to go to LMS to know that Benny...

DA