Mini Corps Championship at DCA...

Which Mini Corps Will the JUDGES Pick to Win at DCA?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mini Corps Will the JUDGES Pick to Win at DCA?

• CorpVets
    • Erie Thunderbirds
    • Ghost Riders
    • Golden Eagles
    • Mass Brass
    • Minne Brass
    • Renegades
    • South Shore Imperials
    • Other

As there has been no official word from DCA as to whom has entered, I have listed only those that I have heard or read are competing. If your mini corps is competing and is not listed I have added 'other' to the poll for now. (Please post the missing corps to which you are referring and we'll have the moderators add them to the poll.)

Vote away!!!

Strutta

MCA PR

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking that Rochester Crusaders will have one as well. At least it looks that way.

Donny

jeff, will you be in Kingston to write a review for it? btw i voted.

According to G Forces' website they are planning to do a minicorps.

I wish them well!

Reading all the Hype on DCP over the past few months it appears the list is somewhat short. I could be wrong but I see some corps' missing who have led us to believe they would be participating.

I'm sure once they read this thread they'll chime in. (Chime....? pit term entered

without thinking.............#### :(

I am asking for commitments this weekend, but there is enough interest to go ahead and do one. Rochester Cru that is...so I will say 90% sure.

We will have to play the field show music or pay for different copyrights, is that correct??? That is the new rule for mini corps if I am getting the correct information. I knew it was coming.

Since the field show music is already paid for, it looks like that is the only way we would do it. I am NOT looking to pay any more copyright fees, that is for sure.

So, if we do drill and have a drum line, does it matter??? That is the million dollar question to me at least. I have been fishing on the other mini corps thread for an answer, and there is none so far. Some one give me the scoop, please.

DA

I did not vote for others...