Season Pass working?

Is anyone else having trouble on tonight's Season Pass showing in MTSU? The sound seems to be skipping quite a bit.

If so, this isn't the first show that the Season Pass has malfuctioned or been under my $40 standards.

Remember when this stuff was free? Now we have to pay for shows that don't work. Just my beef for the night ^0^

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I just tried to watch the DCI Cam for Boston and Crown, and both were not working correctly. Very annoying!!

I was just about to post this, but guess I got beat to the punch. As for worth your money, this is the first real problem I have had. Plus, I was floored by season pass letting us stream the shows from last week for free. I think seasonpass is doing fine, just a little hiccup.

Yeah, I am a little worried about it myself but the staff is amazing so I'll just help myself to some Pizza Hut while they work their magic. I love the camera angle though! I wish it were dead center like that at the San Antonio show last weekend.

I understand that they are probably working on it...etc... but I don't want lame excuses.

I know its hard working with this kind of multimedia (I am a professional webmaster), but I just want instant gratification. Its hard knowing that they are performing, and I want to watch them. OH well...

Is anyone else having trouble on tonight's Season Pass showing in MTSU? The sound seems to be skipping quite a bit.

If so, this isn't the first show that the Season Pass has malfuctioned or been under my $40 standards.

Remember when this stuff was free? Now we have to pay for shows that don't work. Just my beef for the night ^0^

You all are too kind...This is terribly managed...people keep making excuses for the sight undelivering...What would you do if you ordered a pizza and they brought anchovie instead of cheese...Techology is too good in todays day and age to fail like this...I would pay more if I knew I would receive a premium product. We are getting mediocrity!!! If that what you expected, then your not complainting...otherwise this is ridiculous...