Allentown's Biggest Surprise

Which Corps Will Surprise Most (Good or Bad) At Allentown?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Which Corps Will Surprise Most (Good or Bad) At Allentown?

• Bluecoats
    • Blue Devils
    • Blue Knights
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Capital Regiment
    • Carolina Crown
    • Colts
    • Crossmen
    • Esperanza
    • Glassmen
    • Kiwanis Kavaliers
    • Mandarins
    • Madison Scouts
    • Pacific Crest
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Pioneer
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Seattle Cascades
    • Spirit from JSU
    • Southwind
    • The Cadets
    • The Cavaliers
    • The Magic
    • Troopers

:worthy: So what corps will provide the biggest surprise at Allentown this coming weekend....could be a good surprise or a bad surprise like dropping out of top twelve...etc....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scades will, when they knock off crossmen B)

scades will, when they knock off crossmen B)

I know their 79.75 in Naperville was interesting, considering the spred between scores in particular captions just for them as a corps. I know, different shows, but they were 1 point behind Crossmen at that show, I wonder what tonight will bring. This has been one interesting season.... Southwind down from 79.00 to a 75.00--what is going on? I have a feeling they will bounce back up too, that whole 15-18 pack is or seems to be closing the gap on Colts and Crossmen-- can they do it in two weeks? hmmmm. :)

I'm intrigued by all of the votes for Phantom, without any comments. What exactly does everyone think Phantom will do that will be so surprising? I'd be beyond surprised (amazed!) if they knock off the Cavies or Cadets. Aside from this surprise, the only thing I can think of that would be surprising is if they fall back to 5th place, which doesn't look likely.

Yeah come on people tell us why you voted the way you did.... I voted PC just cause I think it will be a either or surprise either they will surprise corps who think they are safe or they will not perform and end up down with the lower group...

Maybe some wishful thinking here, but I'll vote Madison Scouts, that they'll pass Blue Devils as well. I'd also like to see Bluecoats move up, and Blue Knights as well, but I think those events are less likely...

I think devils will provide the biggest surprise by not being able to stay with the big boys and lose ground to those currently behind them. Of course it is just wishful thinking because I find the audio program to be annoying. Not a devils hater. Usually among my favorites but I just don't like this show this year.