Pittsburgh, PA

I'm sorry but I agree with TX.  She is not only negative, she is destructive.

I am trying to figure out why she is even going to juniors finals and not just coming into Providence on Sunday and going to that senior show. 

I just hate it.  She is so negative.  I wholeheartedly agree with Jonathan Willis.  He is a positive force, along with ScribeToo, Mike Davis and some others one here.

The rest of it, ick.

Who the #### are you to tell anyone what to do? I can't believe this, you don't know a #### thing about me and here you are trying to tell me what to do? b**bs

I am not negative, I just don't like some of the changes going on in drum corps, does that mean I don't enjoy drum corps? No it doesn't it means I don't enjoy some of the changes. Some of you people are so narrow minded you can't seem to grasp the concept. It is none of your business how I spend my money or why I attend a show...but it is not for you to decide when or if I step away from this activity.

Sheesh the nerve ...? :blink:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes you just need to give some people enough rope, and they hang themselves.

Yes, this dead horse is beat. Lets close it.

I persoanlly think that everyone was robbed at Pittsburg. BK should have scored a 200.7775.

What? oh, ok, I'll get beack on the real topic. !@@#$#$$%#$, ~@#!@$@#$%% and take that !@!@#$@#$@#!!! Ha HA HA HA HA!!!

I just figuerd since we are all being so tense I might try to provide a moment of levity :P But on a serious note, is it possible (of course by posting I'm keeping this thread running) to turn our focus back on the students and corps that we all love? I mean come on, with one week to go this season is still so far up in the air. By biting each others heads off we are taking the importance of this week towards the wrong place. Just my two cents worth, or we can just contonue to go around and around!!! ^0^

Peace and good tidings to all and to all a good night show!!!

Wes P.

0922.jpg

I'm sorry but I agree with TX.  She is not only negative, she is destructive.

I am trying to figure out why she is even going to juniors finals and not just coming into Providence on Sunday and going to that senior show. 

I just hate it.  She is so negative.  I wholeheartedly agree with Jonathan Willis.  He is a positive force, along with ScribeToo, Mike Davis and some others one here.

The rest of it, ick.

dude, if you think SHE is negative, I would hate for you to meet MOST of this board.

I view things like amps about as opposite than steph as possible. We still get along FINE. In fact, she is one of the best people you could ever hope to talk to.

Sorry to say, but it's people like you that are negative. You dont stop ranting off people like Steph who voice there opinion moreso than any others on this bored, and then you RUN with the negativity you cause her, thusly fueling there fire.

Like I said. You all are adults. I'm a kid. Why am I here sticking up for someone, reminding you all that people are allowed to there opinions, and telling you to GROW UP, and act like the adults you are?

good gosh, You people make me think so negative twords some people in the DCP community... why can't we all just NOT argue, agree to disagree, and move on?

because this is straight up ridiculous.

~>conner

IMcomguy you are my hero, i haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!!! b**bs

Wes P.

Oh, so it wasn't just me?

Anyway, Finals week is here! Woohoo!

Gee! I almost thought this was RAMD with Lancerlady playing the role of you know who. Everyone relax, it is drum corps not life and death.

Please don't even compare me with that other and don't go there. :P :blink:

Yeah you think the way folks act on here people can't have opinions about things...or maybe it's just "I" can't have personal opinions on here without fireworks exploding.

You see, I won't back down from cyber bullies... :P :) I will have an opinion..you don't have to agree with me but it doesn't mean I hate drum corps...some people just aren't grasping that concept.