Winningest Corps In History

Interesting article I found

Check out the link below!

Drum Corps World Article

Edited by cadets54

This tells nothing other than number of titles won. Considering the fact that The Cadets have been around for umpteen years, the number of titles isn't that surprising. I'd agree more with the win percentage as opposed to number of titles won... for that BD is the most successful with over 60% of shows won. ^0^

Just a sidebar question here..........does anybody know who holds the record for most consecutive wins....both DCI and pre-DCI era....and also seniors?  Just curious................

Cabs had back-to-back undefeated seasons in 1984-1985

Actually all the top junior corps have easily topped Hawthorne's lifetime win total since this article was first published more than 10 years ago.

Since 1995 (and not counting 2005) the Cadets have won another 191 contests, the Cavaliers have won another 193, the Blue Devils have won an additional 186, etc. It would take the Cabs MANY years to win that many shows, let alone the fact that the seniors don't have nearly as many shows as the juniors do.

Edited by Northern Thunder

Cavaliers have won in 1992, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2004.  They certainly have acheived what I'd call a dynasty the same way The Cadets had a dynasty through the early to late 1980s and early 1990s (won in 1990 and 1993).

To say that a Cavies dynasty started in '92 wouldn't be totally true seeing that from '92-'99 BD won 4 compared to Cavies 2. They definitely have a dynasty from 2000-2004 and potentially this year.