Of these 7 options this weekend...

Please God, let this happen this weekend...  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Please God, let this happen this weekend...

• Cavies new ending sparks the first ever "2nd in semis, 1st in finals" comeback
    • Phantom Regiment pulls a 1996, except this time they win it all by themselves
    • Madison sprays Windex all over their show, surges to 3rd.
    • SCV passes someone each night, finishing 7th
    • Colts add postage - surge to 12th and make finals
    • Southwind, angry over their telecast snub, surge to 15th in finals
    • Corps X has amp problems, picking up pilot chatter from TF Green International Airport
    • Other (please describe below)

Here is my prediction,

PR will be Tie the Cadets for 1st after Quarterfinals and the mighty Green Machine shall fall

PR will drop to second after Semi's behind the Cadets, or as I like to call them this year the Door people.

AND TAKE THE WHOLE THING SATURDAY NIGHT...

one more thought...after seeing the Cadets a few times I have come to the conclusion that when there design staff sat down to design this show they were smoking some religious strength drugs...

but

The Cadet perfrome the heck out of it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any doubt what I voted for? S-C-V!!! ^OO^

I do NOT want the 2005 Santa Clara Vanguard to go down as the lowest placement of the corps in DCI history.

If Blue Devils remain in 4th (at least Madison, and really Bluecoats should beat them) it will be the first time no California Corps will be in the top 3 since 91, 92, and 93.

If they fall to fifth or sixth it will be the first time ever no California corps is in the top 4 or 5.

GO PHANTOM

Edited by shawn craig

I like several of the options here. I like Cavaliers coming out on top, Madison going to 3rd place behind Cadets, and I would like to see SCV not only jump corps to reach 7th, but come in 5th behind Bluecoats. I would also like to see Southwind jump to a 13th place tie with either Colts, Crossmen or Spirit.

Just wishful thinking!!!

Now this would be a suprise............

12th Marauder's scary looking DM from 92 shows up and chases Spirit out of the tunnel allowing the Marauders to take the field.

11th The Troopers take the field aided by some Soldiers from 2nd Cav Division who block the entrance preventing The Glassmen from stepping off.

10th The Blue Stars are able to get onto the field after the DCI computers are hacked and someone replaces the word "Knights" with "Stars" on the event line up sheet.

9th The Bridgemen pummel the Crusaders in a parking lot brawl and then stun the audience when the horn line and guard join the drumline and play the entire show blindfolded.

8th VK plays a trick on their in-state rivals by sending SCV a large paper mache shark. In tribute to VK, SCV rolls the shark onto the field. Suddenly, red converse start to poke out from the side of the shark and VK takes the field as the trojan-shark disintergrates.

7th The Renegades waylay Crown in the parking lot when they see the angel wings. In a short battle, evil defeats good and then evil takes the field.

6th The Sky Ryders, using money from a secret oil well, give BD tickets back to Europe. They then take the field with the best of their Broadway tunes.

5th Star of Indiana lures Madison into the air conditioned practice dome they've been using all summer and deflate it. Star then takes the field to remind fans how corps could be innovative without Bflat, A&E and live animals.

4th The Kilties lure the Bluecoats away by putting up a sign that says "free beer" and playing Auld Lang Syne. They take the field and win GE when a stray breeze shows the world what they wear under those kilts.

3rd Muchachos set fire to several buildings and take the field since the Cavaliers are too busy trying explain to angry locals why their "firemen" can't help. The Cavaliers stand around dumbstruck as they hear strains of "Matador" coming from the stadium.

2nd Suncoast Sound takes the field when The Cadets can't be found. The last anyone saw of them was when they were trying to help a little girl stop a beach ball from rolling away. Florida Suite almost wins.

1st 27th Lancers win. Loyal alumni working for the state dept. of transportation change several road signs re-routing Phantom to Camden, South Carolina. The last thing several people hear is, "Y'all ain't from around here, now are ya?" Meanwhile back in Foxboro, Danny Boy brings the house down.

-Travis

I voted other. Things I'd like to see?

1. Phantom wins it all

2. Madison finishes in the top 4.

3. Bluecoats finish in top 5

4. BK and SCV pass Boston and duke it out for 8th.

5. X-men rises up and makes finals.

6. Southwind makes a huge push and finishes in the top 14.

Wes Perkins

Phantom Wins! Phantom Wins! Phantom Wins!

Not gonna happen.

would love to see a Vanguard surge (are they planning to change the ending, by the way?), but I doubt it will happen...still love the show though...musically my fav since Miss Saigon

It would be neat if Phantom won, but that won't happen either. I've said since about three weeks into the season...this is a Cadets year.