Official Finals Discussion Thread

Looks like it's just a small line of storms, I doubt it'd get rained out. They'll be back on the field in a little bit.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like another line of storms SW of Worcester moving WNW. Could affect things later :( 8:30 restart according to BD website BTW

Jim Wolf

Edited by jimwolf359

They are back in the stands.

And that might be a pit setting up. Hard to tell from the back.

Edited by Long Time Fan

Looks  like another line of storms SW of Worcester moving WNW. Could affect things later :(  8:30 restart according to BD website BTW

Jim Wolf

I agree...they developed from an outflow boundary from the storms that died out. This does not bode well because the show can only be delyaed for 90 mins according to Hops blog. Maybe theyy will cancel the break that was scheduled.

What break was scheduled?  Is there a timeline posted somewhere?  Been looking for one - no luck.

Maybe that was yesterday. Now that I think of it, I think it was. This is even worse. If the show gets delayed again, it might be a historic night. In the last 20 mins the storms are weakening however there still is an area of rain. I believe that the stadium was cleared earlier because there was a severe thunderstorm warning for that county in effect. Those storms moved off to the east.

If the end of finals gets rained out, what happens to the ESPN2 broadcast?