East Providence Scores

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cabs- that's what it's all about. Rain? What rain? Finish out the show with balls (can I say that on DCP?), that's what I'm talking about. ^OO^

And like I told the guy next to me... the rain would stop as soon as the show was over. And I'll tell you, by the time I was back in the parking lot, there was no rain. Go figure eh?

Hopefully whatever jerk runs the weather got it out of their system and we can have a dry Waterbury  :rock:

It ALWAYS rains in Waterbury.

And thanks for the enthusiasm for Cabs -- we had a great show -- even though I was on the track screaming like a maniac for my corps instead of on the field this weekend.

At one point the drum judge turned around at me and the brass staff because we were hollering and carrying on so loud. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

I was a little skittish when I saw a huge bolt of lightning about a mile behind Adam and Gordito during their soli in the closer -- I was like GET THEM OFF THE FIELD! But then a huge clap of thunder came and I felt like Gary Sinise in Forrest Gump...WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Is that the best you can do??? with my fists in the air -- it rained harder and my corps got fired up even more. I had the greatest weekend.

This is the stuff you remember all your life and what makes this activity so amazing!

See ya'll in Waterbury!!

Edited by CabsMello03

Hopefully whatever jerk runs the weather got it out of their system and we can have a dry Waterbury  :rock:

The SUN will be there, rain or shine!

Best of luck to my friends in the Sunrisers down the home stretch!!!!

Frab

2 rules seem to be the case every year:

1) It NEVER rains for the Clifton Show

and

2) It ALWAYS rains for the Waterbury Show

:rock:

2 rules seem to be the case every year:

1) It NEVER rains for the Clifton Show

and

2) It ALWAYS rains for the Waterbury Show

:rock:

Let's hope there won't be a Tornado this year. :P