East Providence Scores

it will rain. it always will. Just hope you dont have to run from any twisters. Depite that mess last year, it was one of my greatest nights in my life. Hope every has a great show.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were actually "born" during rehearsal the day of Waterbury 2003.

:)

They were born during the standsill.

Myself, Kay ,Gary and other staff were standing watching as they hit. We looked at Gary with the look of "COOL" he smiled and pointed and said "NEW VISUAL"

Unfortunetly I was standing on the sideline with a WRIST Injury..

Thank you Waterbury for a Cool Visual and fond memories for us all .. :)

Edited by Bond624

it will rain. it always will. Just hope you dont have to run from any twisters. Depite that mess last year, it was one of my greatest nights in my life. Hope every has a great show.

Tom,

It's not everyday before conducting the first Bush victory concert in some time, you get Happy Birthday sung to you by the corps and the audience. I remember it well. Hope to see you around soon. :)

Jeff Mitchell, Bush Program Consultant 2003-2005

They were born during the standsill.

Myself, Kay ,Gary and other staff were standing watching as they hit. We looked at Gary with the look of "COOL"  he smiled and pointed and said "NEW VISUAL"

Unfortunetly I was standing on the sideline with a WRIST Injury..

Thank you Waterbury for a Cool Visual and fond memories for us all .. :)

Actually Chris, they were born during rehearsal. It was during the run-through we did in the parking lot prior to the show. I believe it was the first full run-through we did in 2003. The sky opened up near the end of rehearsal and we kept going. The harder it rained the better the run-through got...sort of like this past sunday in E Providence.

George is right. It *was* during rehearsal.

It was raining all day, I was standing by the drums under my umbrella, by Doty's van, when the first note was played and the water drums were born.

Thank you George. :)

Dr. Mel is now saying cloudy but no rain on Sat.

Dr. Mel has been known to be wrong before :rolleyes:

If it did not rain at some point in waterbury it would just be weird wouldn't it.

Driving home sunday I just mentioned waterbury while in CT and it started to pour. Yep it was my fault all that rain

Sorry to the guy in the HONDA Civic hatchback that just bought a brand new 42 inch tv and had your hatch open :( hope the TV works and you car is dry now

It better not rain saturday - Curt and Jaimee are getting married!!!!