Carolina Crown's Last set

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's about it in the Bible that signifies a person.  Everything else, numberwise, is pretty much made up.  If the person who signs anything 444 I'd be questioning his Christianity since he's playing with numerology.

That's basically what I thought. Where's all this numerology mumbo-jumbo come from, anyway? Ancient Roman? Medieval Catholic? That crazy 19th century mysticism? Inquiring minds wanna know. B)

Guest mafields627

I'm not Jewish, or a Bible scholar, but I believe that in Hebrew, each letter also has a numerical value; however, the numerical values are not in the proportions listed above.

"There is an entire discipline of Jewish mysticism known as Gematria that is devoted to finding hidden meanings in the numerical values of words. For example, the number 18 is very significant, because it is the numerical value of the word Chai, meaning life. Donations to Jewish charities are routinely made in denominations of 18 for that reason."

http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm

I have a couple of friends who marched Crown this past season and they said that when they make the 777 and 444 that they also made a 666 but nobody could tell i thought that was pretty weird.....we were watching there show and then all of a sudden they were like how did you miss that 666.....weird huh?

Right, which is probably why I saw what I thought I saw.  Take the three Is and squash them onto the 1st two Vs and you've got two Ms instead. :D

well think about this...if you were watching the show from the back...the 444 set at the end of the show would read 666!! oooooooohhh creepy...their is no good without evil b**bs ..check it out youll see what i mean!

I noticed the 777,666,444 move at the end. I was sitting in the upperdeck, but my girlfriend who was sitting next to me missed it. It was a very subtle drill move that happens very quickly in transition. I didn't know if it was planned or not, but Crown could very well be the only corps that has ever spelled out 666 in a show ^0^ Of course we know they are all :angel:

I noticed the 777,666,444 move at the end.  I was sitting in the upperdeck, but my girlfriend who was sitting next to me missed it.  It was a very subtle drill move that happens very quickly in transition.  I didn't know if it was planned or not, but Crown could very well be the only corps that has ever spelled out 666 in a show  ^0^  Of course we know they are all  :angel:

Maybe the Renegades should borrow it for DCA. :P ^0^