Americanos Return

Plans are already in motion for the return of the Americanos. Since going inactive in April we have been able to completely erase the corps' outstanding debt and are ready to rebuild.

I am currently accepting resumes for Visual Caption Head/Designer and Assistant Director. Individuals interested should send their resumes via regular mail, not email.

Individuals interested in the Viual Caption Head/Designer position should include with their resume a video or DVD of previous visual design. They should also include previous drum corps experience as well as a minimum of five professional references and five personal references.

I am also accepting resumes for an Assistant Director. This position is an extremely part - time position (camps and tour). Corps touring experience is a must. Duties will include camp and tour logistical planning, volunteer coordination, and general management responsibilities.

For more information or questions regarding these staff positions please feel free to contact me either by phone at 920/722-5543 or by email at canosdir05@hotmail.com

Send resumes to:

Americanos Drum & Bugle Corps

Atten: Linnie Rose

1615 Drum Corps Drive

Menasha, WI 54952

Edited by CANOSDIRECTOR

• 3 weeks later...

The position of Visual Caption Head has been filled. We are still accepting resumes for the position of Assistant Director. Resumes should be sent to:

Americanos Drum & Bugle Corps

1615 Drum Corps Drive

Menasha, WI 54952

Or you can email them to me at director@canos.org

VIVA!!