Waterbury scores

These pictures were sent to me by my best friend who is stationed in Iraq -- if you go to the Community and check my blog, you'll see postings about it there. He's somewhere near Ramadi in one of Saddam Hussein's son's palaces as security detail.

I find out now, that he did not actually take these pics -- I just assumed he did.

Thanks Lipsprain.

Edited by CabsMello03

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing more impressive than Mother Nature. :worthy:

My guess on that one would be because that is the backup field for the show if the baseball field floods.

Also, I'd tend to think that if members of OTHER corps were in the stands, they too would not cheer very loudly for corps they are competing against, which is normal.

I was in the stands cheering for you. ^OO^

For me personally, I had the best show of my season, despite the crowd.  I've seen worse crowds...this one was normal for Waterbury.

I agree that the crowd was smaller this year than in past years, even the rain soaked ones. Maybe they thought it was going to rain again this year as it usually does and just decided to stay home.

nice to see they still dont take the mound out