Mini Corps Repertoires

So what Tunes are we going to hear from all you Mini Corps?

How about drill anyone doing one?

SSHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........it's all very secretive..........kinda like ......Stealthy....I will however reply to Bob Vilvano (spl. chk)........you know ....the old Melli player who moved south........? (this must be read in a whisper........SShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......)

So what Tunes are we going to hear from all you Mini Corps?

How about drill anyone doing one?

Well.....I can tell you what the Golden Eagles are playing, but then I would have to kill you!!! LOL

They are Larry Kershner arrangements though!!!

Crusaders are playing our field show with our best 21 people. We actually could do quite well, I think. Oh yeah, we are playing Donny Allen's arrangements. So are Ghost Riders, I think.

Cru...

Memories of the Way We Were, Happy Days are here again, and Putting it Together...Barbra Streisand stuff...and the rest is Disney Millenium Music.

Got our stuff in on time Saturday by handing it directly to Mr. (not Mrs.) Haring. He assured that it was all good.

Donny

O.K...........O.K.........Tried this on an earlier post. Now that there is some ...ATTENTION......(alright ....at ease)....here. Can all the mincorps' just have a get-together? Lie if you must about "Whatever"...........but .........this is a First for us.............Let's PARTY.........give CONGRATS to the winner.....and take a phrase from CRU..........WE GO ON.....!!

Minicorps is a secret and covert operation in which all corps members must keep only to their corps... they have been sworn to secrecy and if that secrecy is broken........... :P :P :P :P :P :P

I guess what I'm sayin is.. Come to Scranton and we'll show you what we're playin b**bs

Minicorps is a secret and covert operation in which all corps members must keep only to their corps... they have been sworn to secrecy and if that secrecy is broken...........  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

I guess what I'm sayin is.. Come to Scranton and we'll show you what we're playin b**bs

......You and Frank Ponzo seem to be on the same page and it's all GOOD...............'Supwithat...?

(Holy ####...........SUPwithat...........? Where the #### did that come from..........? (as he crawls back into his cave........) Don't have an edit button............(someone bail me out here.............)

......You and Frank Ponzo seem to be on the same page and it's all GOOD...............'Supwithat...?

(Holy ####...........SUPwithat...........? Where the #### did that come from..........? (as he crawls back into his cave........) Don't have an edit button............(someone bail me out here.............)

you said SUPwithat!!!! b**bs

Gene, you are awesome :worthy:

Although we are not exactly sure of the order, Mass Brass is playing the following all new repertoire in competition:

Legend of the One Eyed Sailor

Never My Love

Menino Das Laranjas

and possibly dusting off (one of our original numbers) "This Masquerade" only as an encore if the crowd wants it. We will also be sporting a new look in our traditional blue and black color scheme.

As for a group party afterwards, the only problem I see is the show ends at 11-11:30p and I don't know if the brown shirts will take too kindly to a rousing bash (complete with performances) in the stadium lot???

Edited by strutta