best site never to host finals

What city would you like to see host DCI finals that never has before?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. What city would you like to see host DCI finals that never has before?

• Charlotte
    • Cincinnati
    • Nashville
    • San Diego
    • Chicago
    • Pittsburgh
    • Seattle
    • Baltimore
    • Bloomington, IN
    • Cleveland

Toronto.... can I dream???  They have a dome that opens. :)

If the acoustics in Skydome or whatever they call it now were OK, then that WOULD be awesome to have finals in Toronto. Plenty of housing for corps as I believe schools aren't in session in Ontario yet, plus lots of hotels, and fun walking around downtown. The only problem is I get the impression that DCI has been afraid to cross the border since 9-11, for fear that someone's truck will be dismantled by customs agents.

I'd like to see it here in New Orleans...this city sure as heck knows how to throw a party! b**bs

Too hot in summer! This was discussed in the thread similar to this one. Besides, New Orleans gets the Super Bowl on a regular basis and they get the Sugar Bowl every year. They don't need to be hosting DCI.

I voted Cleveland in a biased manner. I lived there for a few years, and live in Detroit now so it's still pretty close, and there is a train system so you wouldn't always have to park right near the stadium, and it's just a nice town to hang out in. I can just imagine drum corps people invading The Flats... that would be fun!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nashville, Nashville, Nashville"...'Titans, Titans, Titans'.. :) :P

I think Nashville would be middle of the road and its friendly has plenty to do as well...:) Nor is it expensive like some of these other cities...but I'm glad for the West coasters getting it there! Have fun!

You forgot FedEx field near DC. Great sight lines lots of seats between the 40's.

( largest stadium in the NFL.)

No echo.

And, The best club section I've ever been in. Better than Foxboro.

Umm.....D.C. has hosted finals....check the title again.

Collage Park, Maryland hosted DCI. Nice, But not FedEx field nice.

Too hot in summer!  This was discussed in the thread similar to this one.  Besides, New Orleans gets the Super Bowl on a regular basis and they get the Sugar Bowl every year.  They don't need to be hosting DCI.

New Orleans really isn't that hot (RARELY hits 100 degrees)...it's just HUMID!!!

And how can you say "they don't need to be hosting DCI"??? What the heck does THAT mean??? :master::worthy: