Is this true?

DCC

I have been told that one of the DCA corps (unamed until I hear that it's true) is planning on bringing in Steve Gadd to play drum set in their pit for prelims. I also heard they are offering him a substantial amount of money to do this.

Anyone else heard about this?

Personally, I think it is not fair.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

countdown to closing begins *checks watch*

NOW

Why should this thread be closed?

because it is unsubstantiated rumor and DCp shuts those? :rolleyes:

I do not know if there is a rule against it. However, I bet you'll find quite a few 'professional' musicians in DCA. Joey Pero is now a pro but I believe he's slated to play with Empire, this weekend. If there is no specific rule against it, I see no problem with it.

If a corps chooses to pay a player and there is no specific rule against it, I think the corps should have the right to spend its' money as they see fit. Just MHO...

I do not know if there is a rule against it. However, I bet you'll find quite a few 'professional' musicians in DCA. Joey Pero is now a pro but I believe he's slated to play with Empire, this weekend. If there is no specific rule against it, I see no problem with it.

If a corps chooses to pay a player and there is no specific rule against it, I think the corps should have the right to spend its' money as they see fit. Just MHO...

also, how exactly would you monitor and enforce this?,...........