Crusaders 2006

Completely different? I KNEW IT!!!!! Carpenter's Music !!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no you're so far off. We're doing airsupply and ronnie milsap!

Edited by stacysquire

Rumors Rumors Rumors.

I love this activity and most everything that goes with it. I just recievd a phone call from a close friend and staff member from another corps. He asked me if everything was ok here. I said yeah why? Proceeded to tell me that he had heard through the grapevine that we have had our horns reposessed! That is very far from the truth. The future for this corps is very bright and looks better that it has in a long time.

Lets talk about the 2006 season. We know the show concept and we know what direction we are going with the staff. Before we announce anything, we would like to shore up all the details. Let me re assure you that we are strong and things look well.

CRUSADERS 2006 Time for something completely different!!!! HMMM what does that mean. Come and see Thanksgiving Weekend at Hope Hall in Gates, NY.

Rumors Rumors Rumors.

I love this activity and most everything that goes with it. I just recievd a phone call from a close friend and staff member from another corps. He asked me if everything was ok here. I said yeah why? Proceeded to tell me that he had heard through the grapevine that we have had our horns reposessed! That is very far from the truth. The future for this corps is very bright and looks better that it has in a long time.

Lets talk about the 2006 season. We know the show concept and we know what direction we are going with the staff. Before we announce anything, we would like to shore up all the details. Let me re assure you that we are strong and things look well.

CRUSADERS 2006 Time for something completely different!!!! HMMM what does that mean. Come and see Thanksgiving Weekend at Hope Hall in Gates, NY.

Well......WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS....WHAT A SCENE!.....WHAT A SCENE!.......WHAT A SCENE! :rolleyes: :P

The trick is going to sleep first or ear plugs.

Oh, and by the way the beer gnomes NEVER leave the house!

kick the beer gnomes out for the summer!..and stock up on those ear plugs for the summer for those of us not accustomed to the many symphonic ranges of the evening. :)

Okay I have it from the hints laid out....The Symphonic Music of The Carpenters as played by Emerson, Lake and Palmer (or Powell but he died so I guess it would be Palmer then).

Don't you re-mem-ber you told me you loved me ba-by ....

I love the Carpenters !

Okay I have it from the hints laid out....The Symphonic Music of The Carpenters as played by Emerson, Lake and Palmer (or Powell but he died so I guess it would be Palmer then).

OK FINE!!!! I will tell you all what the show is... the 2006 Crusaders are proud to present....."Ronnie Milsap", The Cru way!

Ok joke.

But I can tell you, itss a little bit more upbeat and Rockin than the Carpenters.

CRUSADERS 2006.... Time for something completely different!!!! HMMM what does that mean. Come and see Sunday November 27th at Hope Hall in Gates, NY.

OK FINE!!!! I will tell you all what the show is... the 2006 Crusaders are proud to present....."Ronnie Milsap", The Cru way!

Ok joke.

But I can tell you, itss a little bit more upbeat and Rockin than the Carpenters.

CRUSADERS 2006.... Time for something completely different!!!! HMMM what does that mean. Come and see Sunday November 27th at Hope Hall in Gates, NY.

You're all blind...Hmmmmmmm...Statesmen doing Ray...Cru doing Ronnie...Sabers are doing Stevie Wonder...Ba Dum Boom Crash !

Dark Shades of Jazz...nyuk-nyuk !!!!!

Love

Bill & Rick