Crusaders 2006

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uniforms for Saturday, I assume(?)

Almost all of my DC info comes from the internet/DCP accessed from halfway accross the planet in Russia (I teach at a University there)or Florida where I call home.

I had the opportunity to see a show in Endicott NY this summer and, after hearing/reading my old corps CRU was defunct the year before, I had no idea what I would see.

What I saw was a highly motivated group, that took a solid 3rd place and I had to wonder HOW any corps could do so well with all the challanges they had to have encountered.

To my mind the efforts of Donnie Allen and Mike Linton were hurculean and were an integrel part of CRUs prosperity and continued longevity.

Best of luck in 2006

Thanks Mike...It is only fair to be recognized as a contributor to bringing the corps back to life. Sometimes things like that go unnoticed in this business. Mike Linton has also out done himself in this effort.

Donny

yeah definatley. mike was a big part of are sucess and bringing the corp back alive. :P :blink: great job mike

Uniforms for Saturday, I assume(?)

Well since most people turned them in Sunday, I'm not sure. Bring it if you have because even if we aren't wearing them, the corps needs them back. I'll ask Mike tonight or tomorrow and I will let you know.

See everyone in the Buff Oh wait I mean Buffalo!!!!!

my mom said that we ARE wearing uniforms (hhh) and that laurie is washing them or something.....idk....but there best be NO SHAKOES!i hate shakoes they make me look like a girl....

yesssss.jpg