The DCP-I/A Rules Congress/Year End Review

sburstall

Yes, the 2005 DCP-I/A Rules Congress/Season End Review is slated for above. I hope the many of the directors (both current and past) can attend this year's event. It will be held in the palacious Atlantis Resort in Nassau. atlantis.jpg

So if you have any rules that you feel that need to be addressed, please bring them to the forum.

This year's Year End Review will be about the inagural DCP-A season, entitled, The Seniors Take The Field. It will address the problems and successes and maybe a way to expand into a greater area of the US and, hopefully, into Canada and Europe. Details at the meeting.

I'm hoping at the Year End Review that corps directors and/or corps' financial officers will give thier views about the past season, what tweeking they would like to have done and bring to the other directors thier financial plans on how they got thier corps around this summer. We all know that fuel costs will be going up next season, I don't want to see any fantastic corps have to cancel tours because of it.

See you all at the Atlantis Resort at the end of Sept.

Edited by sburstall

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the 2005 DCP-I/A Rules Congress/Season End Review is slated for above.  I hope the many of the directors (both current and past) can attend this year's event.  It will be held in the palacious Atlantis Resort in Nassau. atlantis.jpg

I don't suppose we can have finals THERE this offseason :worthy:

We all know that fuel costs will be going up next season, I don't want to see any fantastic corps have to cancel tours because of it.

I have the solution right here:

catloverbus.jpg

Great insulation, and it runs on catnip, so no gas purchases are necessary. You should hear that motor purr!

230_Cat_bus_front.jpg

Very roomy as well :)

Well, I know I'll be there representing M-A-P-S (since our other director is not a member of the "Rules Congress". Expect for some rather interesting stuff from the organization in the next few weeks.

I must've missed the memo. How exactly does one get to be on the rules congress?

Maybe I should re-word my paragraph. I will be the MAPS representative for the Rules Congress. However, my colleague(s) will be there for the year end review. Just be prepared.

That's what I thought. See you there! B)