2005 DCP-I Off Season-V

sburstall

Not completely web based, just the submission of corps information. I'm nowhere close to being a talented programmer as Dr. Butera. I'm just trying to standardize the information so there is less confusion on either Jeff's or my behalf. It should also be easier for the directors.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not completely web based, just the submission of corps information.  I'm nowhere close to being a talented programmer as Dr. Butera.  I'm just trying to standardize the information so there is less confusion on either Jeff's or my behalf.  It should also be easier for the directors.

Thanks for all the replys.

Star of Jupiter is looking forward to participating in DCP-I. Count us in.

I am sure the TN Nipples could use some more "southern" competition.

Mitch

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I've ever seen this many corps with audio for their shows

It's becoming one of the new trends in DCPI, either through linking to online files, or arranging your own stuff.

I've done both. Been doing it every season. I also have archives of shows on the corps website :)

Steve,

Do you have any plans to announce the site of next season's finals by the end of the rules congress?

I've done both. Been doing it every season. I also have archives of shows on the corps website :)

I've arranged all my shows since FDC-1. All orginal except for the planets show and this year's Gerswhin. So far Gerswhin my favorite show. I have finale files for anyone who wants to hear the arrangements.