Western Ny'ers

thats right! I cant believe you finally remembered......but then again..... :worthy:

Hey, I always liked Greece. Not because you were there but just because they had a good corps in 1975.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe they closed the other WNY/ Upstate NY thread. I was going to add my 2 cents. The White Sabers are 1 hour directly south of Rochester and 1.5 maybe 2 from Syracuse. We're located in southern Livingston county. Our members come from everywhere in NY & N.PA.

Edited by mcg155

Born in Erie (PA) county, lived in Erie (NY) county - marched in both - check signature for details.

Born in Erie (PA) county, lived in Erie (NY) county - marched in both - check signature for details.

Wow, I remember the Interstate Amassadors and NE from my Albion Grenadier days. Ambassadors were very cool. Also must have competed against you in 72-76 with CRU then Johnsonburg. We must have met but I'm not too good with names. Must be all that fun they told me I had in the 60's

Wow, I remember the Interstate Amassadors and NE from my Albion Grenadier days. Ambassadors were very cool. Also must have competed against you in 72-76 with CRU then Johnsonburg. We must have met but I'm not too good with names. Must be all that fun they told me I had in the 60's

Hey Storky,

Those 60's must have carried over to the 90's, you don't remember your years with Joe's Alumni? I don't see that in your sig.

New poster here but a frequent guest. Ambassadors played some cool charts by Ed "Cozz".

Hey Storky,

Those 60's must have carried over to the 90's, you don't remember your years with Joe's Alumni? I don't see that in your sig.

You are right! A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Some of the best times of my adult life! Some of the most talented and personable people I've ever marched with. Sig. revised!

Edited by Storkysr

Hey, I always liked Greece.  Not because you were there but just because they had a good corps in 1975.

Keep trying Keith........ya might diss me in the next millenium b**bs

BTW, DCI CLASS A CHAMPIONS along with CLASS A US open champs .....um, oh yeah.....NY-PENN Champs and then the ever famous NT Open when other corps thought I was over age when I walked around holding my 4 yr old sister and walked side by side by my 22 yr old sister! Thats only "good" LOL!

Class A.......when you had 70 corps to compete with in A class alone! LOLOLOL! :wall:

QUOTE(Storkysr @ Sep 16 2005, 10:22 AM)

A lot of the guys that I played with in Interstate Ambassadors subsequently went to Hamburg, then left to start the Johnsonburg corps after the 1973 season. I'm sure we know a lot of them in common.

Quote (BKTy) New poster here but a frequent guest. Ambassadors played some cool charts by Ed "Cozz".

Ed was a big influence on me as a player, and he sure was fun to party with as a young guy! I met him and played his charts as a sop in 1967 with Interstae Ambassadors, then switched to mello in 1972 where Ed was arranging and instructing for Hamburg Kingsmen. On a sadder note, I was priveleged to write his obit for Drum Corps World when he passed away.