"G-Force Open House"!

FireSop1

Did you barf on the keyboard or something?

<**>

Its a new form of math.The sum is

If anyone gives this any time or attention,,something is wrong with them. b**bs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their web site has been down for the last 2 days, I hope things are okay. Are they going to this weekends meeting?

John O.

I talked to Brenda online just last night.

Everything is just great at G force.

More to come.

it was me showing my dis-pleasure in the cancelling of their open house,,,the message was hidden in there some where, believe me

it was me showing my dis-pleasure in the cancelling of their open house,,,the message was hidden in there some where, believe me

Oh okay - cool. Mixed signals.

Now you'll just have to show up at their open house.

With all the hard work Bren and Randy and the others have done - they deserve a group on the field this summer.

We appreciate the interest and concern regarding our Website.

The Website has been down due to a technical problem with the provider....but, we are currently working to get the issue resolved, and hope to have the Website back up very soon!

So....stay tuned to the "FORCE"!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Now that is my kind of corps. We are starting a corps in Upstate NY (ALBANY AREA) callled Retro Sound. Old Style Music and of Corse G-Bugles. Check out our site and Best of Luck to you.

Joe Chizek, Jr.

Sky Alumni

Retro Sound

"ATTENTION DRUM CORPS ENTHUSIASTS"!!!

The G-Force Drum & Bugle Corps will be holding it’s “OPEN HOUSE/MEMBERSHIP DAY” On January 14, 2006 at 1:00 PM. The OPEN HOUSE will be held at the "Tree of Life" Church in Latrobe, PA. 1006 Cedar Street - Latrobe, PA 15650

Come experience the EXCITEMENT and RAW POWER of playing authentic “G-Bugles”!!!..... Many tout G-Bugles as having excellent “projection on the field” and also a certain “brillance of sound” that is unmatched by Bugles in any other key....Now is the time to come check out G-Force and find out for yourself if it is all true!!!

If you live in the Western, PA, Northern Ohio, West Virginia or Maryland areas, G-Force is pratically right in your backyard!

Why drive hundreds of miles to do drum corps somewhere else, when you can be part of a “growing” and “ambitious” drum corps, much closer to where you live?!

G-Force is already equipped with a full line of G-Bugles, Percussion and Guard equipment....so all you need to do is just come on out,“plug yourself in”, and “presto”!.....You will be part of “Great Drum Corps History” in the making! Let’s show the Drum Corps Activity that a Quality, Competitive, All-Age Corps is alive and well in Western, PA!

Come make new friends, bring your old friends with you, and make memories that will last a lifetime!....Become part of the "FORCE" that will CAPTIVATE and INSPIRE the entire Drum Corps Activity with it’s UNMATCHED FORCE OF POWER.....Join the “G-FORCE DRUM & BUGLE CORPS”!!!!!!!

And, remember...."IF IT'S NOT IN 'G', IT'S NOT DRUM CORPS"!!!

For More Information, please contact:

Corps Director - Randall Kratofil at: 412-601-0152

Or, visit the official Corps WebSite at:

WWW.GForceDBC.org

Drop me an e-mail again regarding your corps, I seemed to have misplaced your e-mail to me.

Joe Chizek

Retro Sound

Sorry to say but as has been announced on another thread G-Force has closed it's doors and are no longer.

This is truely sad but I hope the director can make something happen in the future.