Shows that looked fun to perform

<<...list some shows that look like all 11.5 minutes would be a blast to preform...>>

To the performers on the field, giving all they can, their corps' show has got to be the most fun to perform. That makes my answer, "Every show!"

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<<...list some shows that look like all 11.5 minutes would be a blast to preform...>>

To the performers on the field, giving all they can, their corps' show has got to be the most fun to perform. That makes my answer, "Every show!"

I would guess that members of 1987 Suncoast Sound would disagree....

I would guess that members of 1987 Suncoast Sound would disagree....

I suspect that quite a few enjoyed performing "My Fair Lady...Our Way!"

I was down on the field talking with Troopers' Jim Jones about something when the corps came on in World prelims, and Jim told me we that was his favorite show of the year. We stopped chatting as he fully concentrated on the show.

I suspect that quite a few enjoyed performing "My Fair Lady...Our Way!"

I was down on the field talking with Troopers' Jim Jones about something when the corps came on in World prelims, and Jim told me we that was his favorite show of the year. We stopped chatting as he fully concentrated on the show.

Not from what I heard from a member or two who -- unlike Mr. Jones -- MARCHED the show, Mike.

Where's Leif Nordling? He suffered through that one...

I agree with Cadets 2000 - it's my favorite video, and now the music is some of my favorite music. It looks like such fun. Also 1992 SCV looks and sounds fun - maybe I'm a little biased, loving Fiddler on the Roof quite significantly, but it does seem like fun to perform - especially for the guard.

I Would have LOVED to march that Bridgemen show in 1977 talk about FUN and ALSO the Star show of 1991, just to play in one of the BEST mellophone lines EVER..man..what I would do! :blink::rolleyes:

However, I'm sure I'll come up with more to add to this list, these are the first two that pop up..

Edited by Lancerlady