Crusaders Announce 2006 Show!

bump

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first part of the opener is almost finished...

It starts out with an extended modal glockenspiel solo into Holly Jolly Christmas, this part will rock your socks off...it will at some point finish with Silver and Gold from Burl Ives' greatest Christmas hits album. This year looks to prove once and for all that Goldie does know what he is doing as show coordinator, after many failed attempts at SOG.

I think all of his hints so far have led people in a different direction, whether it was intentional or not.

So Burl Ives it is...

Donny

Only 12 more days until the open house at Hope Hall in Gates, NY. Looks to be a very impressive one too based on the number of people that have confirmed that they will be attending. Come check us out. You're sure to have a good time with great people. Cru 2006..... and now for something competely different!!!!! Oh and the show will be announced at that rehearsal as well. If you're curious be there.

I already know the show. I was surprised how easy it was to find out. :)

So Burl Ives it is...

Excellent! I'm thinking, maybe a production of "Big Rock Candy Mountain"..... :P

Fran

ok last thing i knew they were announcing it at the banquet. Oh well i feel like a heel. Anywho come check us out next Sunday Nov. 27th at Hope Hall in Gates. good times good people great food rockin show!

It's listed on our website.

ok last thing i knew they were announcing it at the banquet. Oh well i feel like a heel. Anywho come check us out next Sunday Nov. 27th at Hope Hall in Gates. good times good people great food rockin show!

goldy told me it was happening tuesday or thursday

So why don't me make this official so we can get a front page story on DCP