What Div I corps would you like to see make a jump!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is way early, but the Blue Stars seem to be looking to make a statement with their staff and a lot of excitement around them.

I think Scouts will have a great year, as will Bluecoats...............

I would love to see things get real interesting with the Troopers and Pioneer coming out next season with 66 horns each and bust in to the top 10........

Triple Forte

I would love to see things get real interesting with the Troopers and Pioneer coming out next season with 66 horns each and bust in to the top 10........

Triple Forte

Blue Stars

Let's just hope this staff is thinking long term. Too many corps have made this jump only to find themselves over committed to rapid improvement. Burned out kids and overspending on "big name" teachers has been then downfall of too many corps. The Blue Stars have been for many recent years a fine drum corps. Please, take it slow.

Bluecoats to top 5

I see Capital Regiment performing on saturday night. Great staff this year. Ill always wanna see Cascades up there too.

I see Capital Regiment performing on saturday night. Great staff this year. Ill always wanna see Cascades up there too.

Just thought I'd mention, that you marched in 4 incredible shows. Your '04 show was my favorite out of any corps that season.

Plus you marched with Paco, who is undoubtedly a god among men, lol.

Edited by Jared_mello

Just thought I'd mention, that you marched in 4 incredible shows. Your '04 show was my favorite out of any corps that season.

Thanks bro, Its always good to hear positive feed back on shows that you march. You guys had a tight show this past year, one of my favs on the cd.

Haha, ya i marched next to that fool for a lot of the show, great guy =P

Edited by str8lgz4lyf

forget anyone in the top 6 or 7....championships have been trading places for the last 15 years...it is time for a new to rise...would love to see Spirit come back, colts, pioneer, blue stars.....remember the florida wave trajedy? great little corps that almost made it in, in 87...then at the threshold the next couple....a top 12 spot could have saved that corps, for at least for a few more years.

quite honestly, im getting bored with DEV's, Phantom and SCV...they are apparantly trying to hard to win at all cost, including fielding lame shows, but fully laden with score grabbers.

Edited by DaKman

Crown, top 6

Bluecoats top 4, maybe.

SCV top 6, again.

Crossmen, finals

Capital/Colts, finals

Glassmen move up.

~>conner

Blue Stars

Let's just hope this staff is thinking long term. Too many corps have made this jump only to find themselves over committed to rapid improvement. Burned out kids and overspending on "big name" teachers has been then downfall of too many corps. The Blue Stars have been for many recent years a fine drum corps. Please, take it slow.

Good point, however, I feel the Blue Star staff is much to intelligent to make such a fatal mistake. I expect them back very soon in the thick of Top 12 competition, it's where they belong. Now if only we could do the same with the Troopers.