Will the Renagades win DCA in 2006?

My guess is that the 2006 Renegades will be better than ever.

They will bring to the table a better overall show showing better marching skills and a wider verity of musical expression.

The fans will know they owned the field.

The Renegades will know they owned the field.

Everyone else will have blinders on.

Go figure.

The Renegades are thee most exciting corps in DCA. I would like to see you guys take, at least, top 3. Love to hear Richie, Rolan (sp), and your kick-azz lead line. Gary Matzcak, Cheez, and I often talk about the awesome time we had in San Fran for the Chinese New Year thing. Just wanna say that if I lived anywhere in California, I'd be marching with the Renegades. You guys party like "Rock Stars!"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, I thought they won in 2003! This year's show might bring the house down.

I thought we won Prelims in 2003 (really).

Finals, I don't think so. ^0^

Edited by drumlaw80

I thought we won Prelims in 2003 (really).

Finals, I don't think so. ^0^

Yeah I guess that 1.0 penalty was the begining of the Screwing huh? ^0^ Giving DCA a reason to drop Gades further in finals. Because you were soo close to winning. :lol: Hey at least they gave you guys Best contra line. :)

Loud is good but there is more to it no? If not why don't we all just make a big huge arc on the field hold up the decibal meters and go from there. No Judges No west coast east coast Drama just plug in the decibal meter waalaa Just Loud Drum Corps.

JP

Yeah I guess that 1.0 penalty was the begining of the Screwing huh? ^0^ Giving DCA a reason to drop Gades further in finals. Because you were soo close to winning. :lol: Hey at least they gave you guys Best contra line. :)

Loud is good but there is more to it no? If not why don't we all just make a big huge arc on the field hold up the decibal meters and go from there. No Judges No west coast east coast Drama just plug in the decibal meter waalaa Just Loud Drum Corps.

JP

SUBMIT A BID!!!!!!

(er, um.........whoops wrong thread LOL)

me loud long time????

SUBMIT A BID!!!!!!

(er, um.........whoops wrong thread LOL)

me loud long time????

:spit:

JP

That's a great idea! Because "loud" is the ONLY thing that the Renegades are about. /sarcasm