Junior/Senior Corps Announcements discussion.

gdisney

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that we can't post information about our corps here, reviews here, any sort of corps history, anything off topic or even anything debatible here, what can we post on here?

I would also like to know apparently what and what we cannot post in this section. This is getting rediculous. Almost makes RAMD look like a better place...hahaha well maybe not.

Is it DCP's goal to make it harder to find DCA corps press releases, upcoming camp info, directions to rehearsals/shows/etc... Sure seems like what they are doing. Quite bogus. I guess when you have moderators that run this place likea a nazi concentration camp that's what you get.

*This post reflects my opinions and not of any organizations I might be part of which is not quite certain yet*

Yeah, but then it might end up in one of the clubhouses and which corps should get that one? And, who will see it?

Oh your right . . . . you a buc so it'd just be in your clubhouse and no one else would ever see unless they were surfing in Bucs clubhouse . . .

Can someone please explain the goal of this sudden over-moderation?

Just my .07

To protect the masses from untruths or thoughts harmful to the well-being of the state, silly.

G Digity, Minista of Truuff

* Anyone caught reading, speaking, or publishing any works not approved by the state or misitry of disinformation will be purified through pain.*