Anyone around....

Matthew

We had our Congress meeting, and then it seemed like everyone just went away! If this is a foreshadowing of the season... I am gonna go crazy! Anyone have anything!

Tour ideas? Possible tour schedule for you corps who kinda know what type of tour you're gonna do? Let's get this place active again! I check this forum more than I check the General Forum! haha sad, but true.

I dunno. In the aftermath of the big senior forum war I don't visit as much. I didn't really take a side, I just don't like being involved in that battle when it does no good to argue.

PS - The Conquistadors are practicing very hard to make the show the best it can be. The album is coming along slowly but surely. We will be ready for the first show this year.

Edited by Harry_Jr

I'm working on a my arrangements for the Mystré show which has some original stuff in it. Matt Briddell and I came up with a fantastic show concept for the season. The ending will leave people talking. What a plot twist Matt came up with. So yeah, Mystré is turning into the story tellers this season.

Now all of us at FANFARE are about to get busy. We have some big plans for this season.l

Typically, this is about the time that the schedule comes out. Steve, any update on how things are looking for this upcoming season?