Most underrated shows?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel like this is definitely a show that should NOT be on this list. if you look at any "best..." thread on here - you're more likely than not to see phantom '03 listed. as far as scores - i think they scored where they should have

Good for you. I didn't ask you or fourouttheforty did I? A little underscored I felt and that will NOT change.

Cadets 04, really great show, I dont care who says its not... 100x more entertaining and better than 03

You bet. I personally thought the music book was amazing! :laugh::laugh:

Santa Clara 2002 is another good one.

Winner.

I was really glad to see the few posts after mine, also suggesting the same show. Thanks....Phantom '95 is actually my favorite show.

My big picks, as shown in bold, would probably be Phantom '95, Glassmen '99 ('98 as well), Seattle '04, Madison '92, and maybe SCV '03 (there IS a fan club, I suppose.)

BD '98 could be considered underrated because it shows up right in the middle of their championship years, and also because that hornline isn't talked about as much as it should be.

Edited by Jared_mello

2003 was so bland and overdone. I felt like I'd seen that show 10 times before.

2003 wasn't great, but... ANYTHING's better than 2004. I think I fell asleep during that show. :laugh:

Good for you. I didn't ask you or fourouttheforty did I? A little underscored I felt and that will NOT change.

i responded to a post you made that stated your opinion....i am just as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. i didn't ask you to change it. get over it.

Umm, by posting in a public fourm where they are members? Yes, you actually did.

I don't see anything in my post that asks what ANYBODY here thinks about what I put. So umm, no I actually didn't. Go back and read it. Someone else started the thread, asked for input, I gave. I didn't ask any questions of any kind in my response. Maybe you ought to go back and read it again.