Most sexual moments in DCI shows

She looks good from ALL sides!

I believe she marched in either 85 or 86 (Jon Waggoner....help me out here). Unfortunately, her step-father pulled her out of the corps for financial reasons at the end of rehersal season, so she never actually performed with the corps, but she would've if step-dad hadn't pulled her.

Sharry Konopski....Playboy Miss August 1987 (19 years old when she posed)....sadly, in a wheelchair since a 1995 car wreck left her paralysed from the waist down. I gave her a fencing lesson in her chair a couple of years back.

I haven't heard from her in a couple of months...I should write her and see how she's doing...in the meantime...here's a pic from her Playboy appearance (face only...sorry)

Sharry10.jpg

Wow you lucky dawg you.I just checked her website out.She still has got it.

You are going to have to fill me in on the behind the scene stories. b**bs

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK had to bring this topic up to date but check out the cymbal players from velvet knights 1988 ding dong

flag poles are quite similar to stripper poles

Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!!

Obscure, but quite sexy:

1997 Colts guard - YELLOW was my favorite color that year!

1994 Regiment guard - I need more black electrical tape, please...

I would throw in 2004 Regiment, except for the fact that a student of mine was in that guard and it would feel... I dunno, sorta wrong...

-TGB

• 2 years later...

Blue Knights 2008 guard uniforms... o my

My g/f made me look away when they got close to the sideline :x

You should check out the Bunny from Cadets '06. I don't know about sexy, but revealing for sure.

OK my two cents:

Cadets (not sure of the year) when the guard guys in beaters and boxers changing and doing guard work.

Any male soloist in any corps that gets sooo excited while playing that his "excitement" is showing - kudos go to

the cameramen that show it all

BD (when a man loves a woman) the entire corps HOT HOT HOT!!!

Cavies (bike unis) you could see the their "religion" - did these boys not understand "tucking"??

Phantom's female drum major (not sure of year) in the skin-tight uni - she was SMOKIN' HOT

Colt's 08 - last guard soloist in the yellow dress - could the dress be put on without being caught up in the back?

Granted she had on approp undergarment (body tight) but a kid behind me at Allentown said "Daddy is she

naked?"

I was in hysterics.

Drum Majors - way too many to mention but here are few: PR 08, 07, 05 - Cavies pick a year - Cadets 07, 05, 01,

00, 99, 95 - Crown every year - Madison mostly in the 90's - BD - 99 thru 03. I could go on about watching them

conduct in performances. It seems that their uni's are always a little more snug fitting and well-fitted in the rear.

Dutch Boy - the vegas show!! Talk about sequins and glitz and showgirl.

PR 96 (i think) - colorguard in short red tank dresses - these girls were HOT!

I would have more but have to research more (can't do that at work).