Most sexual moments in DCI shows

I can't believe no one mentioned the guard girl that seduces the baritone player in Criminal. That was nothing but sex sex sex!

Not drum corps, but did anyone here see Fantasia's sex show a few years back? Beds and all!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a VK show ans a guard chick is all over the trumpet soloist. I don't know how he did it...lol.

88? Eh, she was with the bull fighter, and I'm sure the trumpet guy didn't want to get in the middle of that

Oh come on....there is NO moment more blatant thanb the previously mentioned 91 Regiment.

Think about it:

1) The music's titled "Bacchanale"...a Roman ORGY

2) Guard girls lay on their back, feet facing the euphs, and spread 'em

3) Euph pelvic thrust (somewhat hidden by the angulation of the bidy during the horn pop)

You can;t GET more blatant than that!!!

Where Tsar Nikk? he was in that line (lucky ########)

I knew I should have marched Regiment in 1991... #### it man, what was I thinking!

After seeing that show quite a few times during tour that year I believe that wasn't introduced till finals week.

Nah, I saw them in Canton in early june that year and the guard did the split in front of the bari's

'94 Bluecoats: Right before the closer, the guard hides behind horn players and removes their top layer uniform. First time viewing was kind of an "ooo-la-la" moment. However, I don't think I would have envied the hornline having the guard's nasty stockings draped on their sleeves. Yeeesh!

'97 Bluecoats: Yeah, I agree with a previous post. That swingin' n' swayin', almost bumpin' n' grindin' was pretty much a live bed show.