hornline

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

That's what you get for messing with a troll.

I've always liked the "don't feed the trolls" emoticon... but can we do better? I want some ugly, pimple-faced thing straight out of Lord of the Rings. That would be priceless. :laugh:

i heard tubas, seriously! maybe it was sousafones or maybe it was the trumpets playing real low. and it said dci on the tapes from madison, wisconsin. Madison Scouts were playing some kind of Bad to the Bone rendition and then went into some brassy big band chart, then some sort of classical music, which was pretty boring. dont know about the rest of the corps, but im sure madison had some tubas or sousafones

You all do know that this "BetterThanYou" person is the same one who started the "Is the 70's or 80's better than now?" poll and thread? And he's only posted a few times? He's taking some of you for a ride, I'd ignore him from now on.

what? like contraband? iran/contra?, was that in 86? do you know what you are talking about?

I just got drink all over my monitor!

I think it might just be how you're listening to them, it sounds great live, I was at Denver '04. They sounded awesome from where I was.